100% PREMIUM FIBER
OTHER STYLING OPTIONS :
Half Up Half Down Style
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
HOW-TO INSTRUCTIONS1. Part your hair from ear to ear to the top of the head.
Dividing hair into two sections (Top & Bottom).
2. (Half Wig) Insert the front comb, hold the cap down, and insert the back comb.
Secure both sides of the cap using bobby pins.
3. Tie your top section into a high ponytail
(tie with a small portion of the half wig for more volume and secure fit)
and make sure the half wig is covered.
4. (Pony Wrap) Insert the comb between hair and ponytail and secure with bobby pins.
Wrap the hair around and secure with bobby pins to hold the wrapped hair.
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb. • Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling. • Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until the water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing. • Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner. • Gently squeeze out the excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel. • Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap. • Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
1, 1B, 2, 4, T2/27, T2/30, T2/BG, T2/COPPER, T1B/4, T2/613