How to sum up Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is a tough task. First and foremost, it is natural gel, not artificial.
- It treats dark spots and dark circles.
- A good moisturizer it is.
- Helps get rid of skin infections.
- Reduces skin tanning and pigmentation.
- And suits all skin types.
What more can you want?
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Method – How To Use:
- Just squeeze out the Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel tube a bit (a pea size gel is all you need).
- The green and ‘gooey’ blob that you get on your hand is what you have to apply on your face and neck.
- Give it a rest time of 30-50 sec of your skin.
- The gel will get absorbed by the skin. Though it will feel a little sticky, it will give a “cool” sensation to the skin.
Cool really cool!
Plus, the Aloe Vera Gel of Patanjali helps in moisturizing the skin.
Ingredients Values Of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
The Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has 90% Aloe Vera. Which is a HUGE thing from the ‘purity’ point of view.
Other than that, the Gel has permitted color (brilliant blue, tartrazine yellow), Vitamin-E, preservatives and fragrance.